Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
Ephraim
Enthusiast
Ephraim began at the beginning.

Device: ibooks
Help with spacings and images!

I have been plating around with Sigil and i just about got my ebooks with like i like it...but one little problem. I have and inserted image with my chapter heading and ive centered it up and it looks fine in Sigil...but when i load it into my ibooks on iphone the chapter heading and image are a little offset on the screen. I feel that it is because it is centered with the text below. Which of course starts with a paragraph that isnt right up against the margin. So I think its lining up center with that. Anyway to fix this or anyone know what the problem is. Hope i was clear enough..if have any questions please ask. Thank you.
Ephraim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:07 AM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I think it sounds like you have a text-indent set on the p tag.

You could try adding "text-indent:0;" to the tag you used to centre the chapter heading and the images.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote