Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-30-2015, 01:43 PM   #1
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
TagNotate: annotate and tag PDFs

TagNotate
https://appsto.re/fr/ycTiS.i

The app is free now, so I thought I'd mention it since annotating PDFs is a recurring subject here. I had never heard of it. I installed it but I doubt I will use it. I never learned to use tags...

ETA: forgot, iPad only.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:34 PM   #2
GerryA
GerryA began at the beginning.

Device: none
it's useful!

Hi - I'm actually the developer of TagNotate. Here's what it does:

TagNotate lets you assign tags to your PDF annotations (e.g., notes & highlights) and then use your tags to pull together the annotations that you care about, either within one document or across hundreds. It helps you organize and collect your margin notes, highlights, and more. It's currently free until we launch a new iPad version AND a new desktop (for Mac) version. Should happen within a week or so.

Annotate your PDFs. Tag your annotations. Collect your thoughts.
Tagnotate — Innovation in Annotation™

Thank you.
GerryA is offline   Reply With Quote