Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 02-20-2008, 09:55 AM   #1
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Free stories for all electonic reading tools

Ok found a piece of software that lets you download stories automagically and save them as PDF html or word doc very easily, it lets you save stories from numerous sites such as

- fanfiction.net
- fanfiktion.de
- checkmated.com
- portkey.org
- adultfanfiction.net
- Animexx.de (test)
- Fictionalley.org (schnoogle, astronomy....)
- Fictionpress.com
- FanFicAuthors.net

as you can see mostly fan fiction but I have found some great stories from short pieces to full size novels, go take a look its well worth it and all for free.

here it is
http://www.home-eisele.de/downloader_e.php

Enjoy.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
bøø
bøø began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX, Cybook Gen3
Just found this
Thank you!

bøø
bøø is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2008, 05:07 AM   #3
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Neat! Thank you!
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:10 PM   #4
tomsheeley
tomsheeley began at the beginning.

Device: Palm TX
Don't forget Baen Books FREE Library!

here is the link:

http://www.baen.com/library/defaultTitles.htm
tomsheeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:17 AM   #5
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Very interesting. I am looking for some Harry Potter fan fiction myself.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2008, 12:28 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
Very interesting. I am looking for some Harry Potter fan fiction myself.
I have posted a few on my web site for the eB1150 and mobipocket.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan fiction