Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-05-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
Darryl_Gittins
Darryl_Gittins began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Horrible Sony Reader Software

What is it with Sony that they can make such great hardware and such horrible software? It's the same with all their products, the diskman is a great example. Good product but you had to use Sony's proprietor software to use it, which rendered the device practically inoperable. Don't get me started about the Vaio system drivers!

Once again – the Sony reader is a great product, but the Sony Reader Software is an utter disaster. Unintuitive, stupid, won't close without using task manager… on and on I could go.

Sony really needs to look at their software division – and fire the lot of them.
Darryl_Gittins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Darryl.

You'll definitely want to participate in this poll.....

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68302
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert