Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 04:14 AM   #1
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
12 All Romance eBooks freebies

12 freebies (one per day) from All Romance eBooks for the next days.

Here is the link to the first one :
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...13522-178.html

Here is the press release :
Quote:
ARe Gives Readers the Gift of eBooks to Celebrate the Holidays

It's the season of giving and All Romance eBooks™ (ARe) and some very special publishers are giving away eBooks.

Palm Harbor, FL (PRWEB) December 15, 2009 – During the busiest of shopping seasons, ARe and their partner publishers are making things easy and free. Shoppers can get select eBook titles from Harlequin, Liquid Silver Books, Tease Publishing, Pink Petal Books, Excessica Publishing, Eternal Press, The GA Hauser Collectio! n, and eXstasy Books free of charge for a limited time thanks to ARe's 12 Days of Christmas campaign.

One free title will be announced each day for the twelve days preceding the Christmas Holiday in a special mailing to all subscribers of ARe's Wildfire eZine. In addition to the rotating eBooks offered for free, Harlequin is giving Wrapped and Ready, a holid ay short story by Julie Kenner, away to readers all month long. The link can be found on any book detail page on the site. Readers put the free selection in their shopping cart, check out and the title will appear in their library instantly.

"Retailers like to run shoppers ragged to get a bargain this time of year, making them buy between certain hours, clip coupons, enter special codes. The holidays are hectic enough. ARe is about making things as easy as possible for the customer," says Media and Public Relations Manager, Cat Johnson. "With all the things we do for others at this time of year, it's really nice to get a little something for ourselves. And with our new gift giving feature, readers on a budget can take this opportunity to pass on the gift of an! eBook to a friend—free."

TO SIGN UP FOR THE WILDFIRE NEWSLETTER:

Go to allromanceebooks.com or omnilit.com and register as a customer. Newsletter sign-up options can be found on-line in the account profile.

ABOUT ALL ROMANCE eBOOKS

All Romance eBooks, LLC was founded in 2006, is privately held in partnership, and headquartered in Palm Harbor, Florida. The company owns All Romance, which specializes in the sale of romance eBooks and OmniLit, which sells both fiction and non-fiction eBooks.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Thanks! Will check out!

;-)
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 05:52 PM   #3
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
12 freebies (one per day) from All Romance eBooks for the next days.

Here is the link to the first one :
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...13522-178.html

Here is the press release :
It's 1.99 when I looked at it just now.

I've been unhappy with allromanceebooks' free ebooks; most of the PDFs have horrible metadata (obviously converted from Word or InDesign without setting the properties, so the doc title is the doc/indd filename, and the "author" is whoever owns the computer that did the formatting) and all the standard problems with PDFs--some are book sized, some are letter-sized, none are tagged.

Several of the ePubs are one big paragraph with no breaks--converted with something that didn't capture paragraph breaks or metadata.

I know I should contact them; I haven't found time. I downloaded several & loaded them on my PRS-505, and was annoyed when the majority were unreadable.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:43 AM   #4
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
It's 1.99 when I looked at it just now.
Sorry about that, I don't know when their "day" ends.

There is a new one :
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...16407-139.html

You have to click on "Add to cart" to receive the discount.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:35 AM   #5
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
Sorry about that, I don't know when their "day" ends.

There is a new one :
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...16407-139.html

You have to click on "Add to cart" to receive the discount.
How do you find them(12 days freebies)?
I mean I looked all over the site, there is no mention of the book unless you look for the title or follow your link.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 07:33 AM   #6
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
How do you find them(12 days freebies)?
I mean I looked all over the site, there is no mention of the book unless you look for the title or follow your link.
They give the links in their "Wildfire" newsletter.

You can subscribe at both websites, but you have to create an account :
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/sto...teAccount.html
https://www.omnilit.com/storeCreateAccount.html

I'll try and give the link to all the free ebooks, but I might miss some of them, most likely this weekend, as I'm out of town.
If someone else receives the newsletter and wants to share the links, feel free to do it.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I try to get them onto my blog, but they don't release the newsletter until late in the day.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #8
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
Here is the book for today:

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...17923-144.html

3rd Day of Christmas Free Read
Courtesy of eXcessica Publishing

The eXcessica family of authors wishes you and your family a joyful and bountiful season. May you follow your bliss and bless every life you touch!

From the authors and staff of eXcessica Publishing

Cowboy by J.M. Snyder

Marcus was just passing through Texas when he met Kent. In his cowboy hat, low-riding jeans, and black boots, Kent looks like the type of guy Marcus desperately wants to love.

But two years later, he's discovered Kent is cold and distant, the quintessential American cowboy, and spends more time drunk than sober. Marcus can never predict his mood and blames himself for the flailing relationship.

Then, one day when Kent rides into town, Marcus finds a young runaway hiding in their barn. Luke is warm, loving, and quick to please... everything Kent is not. Though the answer seems obvious, Marcus finds himself torn between the boy who demands his love and the man whose love he craves.
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #9
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Dec. 16th Freebie

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...16405-139.html

Dec. 16, 2009
Special Edition, Issue 4

4th Day of Christmas Free Read
Courtesy of Pink Petal Books

Thank you for allowing me to share my stories of the Darkworld with you. I offer you warm holiday wishes and hope you enjoy my free holiday short stories.

From Lex Valentine and the staff of Pink Petal Books

Shifting Winds by Lex Valentine

Vampire Elysia Granville gets more than she bargained for when she attends the Undertaker's Ball on Halloween. She's looking for a one night stand, but the man she chooses is Declan Antaeus, a home and hearth black dragon who has had a secret crush on her for years. Can the powerful dragon make the commitment shy vampire extend one night into forever?
FREE

***On the book detail page, click "Add To Cart" to receive the 100% discount.***
Old 12-17-2009, 04:11 PM   #10
bookfanmd
Addict

Freebie for December 17th - A Regency Christmas

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...86958-160.html

A Regency Christmas from Harlequin

Scarlet Ribbons by Lyn Stone

Captain Alexander Napier is battle scarred-from war and from life. For him, yuletide is just a reminder of all that he's lost. Can enchanting Amalie Harlowe restore light into the festive season...and reignite the passion in his heart?

Christmas Promise by Carla Kelly

Now that peace has broken out, Captain Jeremiah Faulk is at odds over what to do this Christmas, let alone with his life. Until a simple act of charity reunites him with his lost love-Ianthe Mears.

A Little Christmas by Gail Ranstrom Tending to a houseful of grieving relatives isn't Viscount Selwick's idea of a merry Christmas. But one stolen kiss under the mistletoe with spirited Sophia Pettibone is about to change everything!

Available in: Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Epub
Old 12-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
bookfanmd
Addict

Free Book for Friday

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...13765-144.html

6th Day of Christmas Free Read
Courtesy of Tease Publishing

Tease Publishing wishes you a safe and happy holiday season filled with family and fantastic reads! From all of us to all of you, Happy Holidays!

From the Owners and Staff of Tease Publishing

The Object of my Obsession by Cara North

To the public they are All-American actors; one in film, the other on a popular cable television series. To Sonja Love, sex columnist extraordinaire, they are her lovers. Together they do things in private that no one can ever know about. Ever.

Available in: Adobe Acrobat, Epub
Old 12-19-2009, 05:34 AM   #12
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I read a short from allromance yesterday and it was total percy filth!! Disgusting!
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:41 PM   #13
bookfanmd
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I read a short from allromance yesterday and it was total percy filth!! Disgusting!

They are pretty spicy!
Old 12-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #14
bookfanmd
Addict

7th Day of Christmas Freebie

7th Day of Christmas Free Read
Courtesy of Liquid Silver Books

Liquid Silver Books wishes you a safe and happy holiday season.

From the Owners and Staff of Liquid Silver Books
http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...65560-145.html

B**tards and Pretty Boys by K.Z. Snow

Charles Larkin is finally happy with his life...for the most part. He's happy with his new summer getaway-a rustic cottage he just bought on a small Wisconsin lake. He's happy that his ex-wife, whom he divorced because he couldn't play straight anymore, has become one of his best friends. He's happy he can breathe again.

It's only Kenneth, Charlie's boyfriend of five months, who makes this new life less than completely satisfying. Charlie feels they've never been quite right for each other, and Kenneth cements that conviction when he makes a disturbing confession. Charlie knows their time together is quickly coming to an end. Problem is, Kenneth doesn't know it. And he tends to be rather possessive.

Planning to spend a quiet, relaxing two or three weeks at Cloud Lake-fixing up his place, reading, even attempting to overcome his fear of water-Charlie is less than thrilled to discover his next-door neighbor is one hell of a looker. He doesn't need that kind of distraction, especially since his issues with Kenneth haven't yet been resolved. But there's a ninety percent chance the neighbor is straight, has a wife or girlfriend, and could be leaving the next day. Charlie clings to those probabilities.

Only, Booker isn't going anywhere, and he isn't that easily ignored. And neither is his unexpected, none-too-savory baggage. And neither, for that matter, is Charlie's. But when two people care enough about each other, they figure out how to help carry each other's baggage...or cast it aside.

FREE

Available in: Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Reader, Mobipocket, Rocket, Epub
Old 12-20-2009, 04:14 PM   #15
bookfanmd
Addict

Sunday - 8th Day of Christmas Freebie

8th Day of Christmas Free Read
Courtesy of eXcessica Publishing

The eXcessica family of authors wishes you and your family a joyful and bountiful season. May you follow your bliss and bless every life you touch!

From the authors and staff of eXcessica Publishing

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...11158-147.html

Just Between Friends by Dakota Trace

Seth Anderson and Isabella Carnetti have been best friends since grade school. They live and work next to each other and are content with the status quo until the day that Seth realizes that Isabella is a desirable woman. She is leery of a relationship with him especially when she finds out he's into tying up his lovers. He won't rest until he has her in his bed. Then his ex shows up wanting to win him back. Can Seth and Bella have a relationship or will Seth's ex be enough to tear them apart?

Available in: Adobe Acrobat, Palm DOC/iSolo, Microsoft Reader, Hiebook, HTML, Mobipocket, Rocket, Epub