Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
kmwells
kmwells began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Post A short introduction.

Hello I'm K. M. Wells,

I have always been fond of reading , but now I have gone beyond the joy of just reading and have written my first book!

So I have joined this website because I heard it was a good place to find new books, as well as to find people that would review new books.

So if any one would like to review my first book: Siren's Fire.
I will send a FREE copy of my book to any one who would write a review on it and post it on there blog, Amazon, or some other book site.

Overview
A journey of forbidden love, and destiny!

Cicilia goes to Rome, in search of the truth about her mother, but what she finds will change her life forever. Up until now, Cicilia's family history has been kept a secret, until she meets Dante, someone who will show her a side of her family she never dreamed was possible. Cicilia falls in love with her family's mortal enemy, and now she must go on a journey to find out the truth, and fight for the one she loves.

Thank you,
K. M. Wells

Last edited by kmwells; 06-04-2012 at 05:56 AM.
kmwells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
IcecreamLtDan
Groupie
IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.IcecreamLtDan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite, Kobo wireless, Kobo Glo
Hi K. M., maybe a quick description of your book would be helpful to others, also check the link you posted, I believe you have the http in there twice which is messing it up.
IcecreamLtDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:59 AM   #3
kmwells
kmwells began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Post Sorry.

Sorry about the link, but thanks for pointing it out!
kmwells is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire, paranormal, romance, siren's, young adul