Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #1
socran
socran began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
Please I need help to get my kindle touch

Siguiendoos took a while, but I can and I see teachers in the subject, I've tried everything and I give up, to see if you could please help me you, sorry my English, because I use a translator.
My problem is this, I have a kindle touch endiende not, I will miss all the manual steps for putting desbrickear with their room, I know I'm good step, I have another kindle touch that I already ECHO twice and everything has gone perfect. But I resist this, what I get is that the screen does nothing, you do all the procedure but when you have to restart and get in diag mode the screen does not light, you copigado the memory of a good touch kidle industry to industry and would have spent the kindle touch damaged, and when you plug the cable documents appears on the computer, and you do everything correctly but the screen remains blank, remove the kindle touch kindle good and the bad and probe lapantalla okay because everything appears correctly and the battery is also good because they have changed, it seems as if the kindle not send electronic signal to the display. What is wrong?

Thank you very much for your forum to learn a lot, greetings to all, and I hope your answers
socran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #2
acalva
acalva began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
la traduccion es mala, intenta en MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Foro Español
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=252
acalva is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert