Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 07:04 AM   #1
snowcandy
snowcandy began at the beginning.

Device: EzReader Pocket Pro, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-650, Kindle Voyage
Why do I get that sneaky feeling....

... that my boyfriend is planning to steal my Sony 505 which has yet to arrive?

He has been dropping hints like "That's a nice decal sticker that we can both use" or "Oh a book light would be awesome for the reader!"

And to think that he claims that he can never finish a book. I think that this statement is about to change. :D

Yes, I'm impatient for my reader's arrival and hoped that this forum would cure me from refreshing the tracking site every 5 minutes.
snowcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
Star56
Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.Star56 got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle, Sony Psr-300, Sony Psr-505
The 505 is a great device...so great that he may claim it for his own!
Star56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
cemerson
cemerson began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505S
You'll have to get another one, you know.
cemerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemerson View Post
You'll have to get another one, you know.
Boyfriend or PRS-505?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:32 AM   #5
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Boyfriend or PRS-505?

Either/or? Why limit herself?
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #6
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
Why not get both?
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:10 PM   #7
Bald Eagle
Connoisseur
Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bald Eagle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
No, that won't work. The boyfriends will then hog both readers and she is again left without anything.
Bald Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:26 PM   #8
snowcandy
snowcandy began at the beginning.

Device: EzReader Pocket Pro, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-650, Kindle Voyage
I have to say the Sony 505 certainly did not disappoint. The display was gorgeous! And like I suspected, my boyfriend claimed it for his own almost immediately. :P

Time to get a nice red 505 for myself now... :D
snowcandy is offline   Reply With Quote