Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 06-21-2009, 05:37 AM   #16
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
That's strange. Do you report this to bookeen?
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #17
fizzywiz
fizzywiz began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3 ver1.2 Build 834
I seem to have a similar problem. While reading, it will randomly (between 60-120 pages) freeze and the green activity light will either stay lit or flash very rapidly. It always happens as I turn a page, and I then have to do a manual reset and loose my reading place. Auto power settings, fonts (I have used the recommended ones as well as the default), and charge seem to not make a difference.

I have tried to flash it with the current 796 firmware but it seems to ignore it as it does for jethro10.

[Edit: I have ran a checkdisk on it numerous time and formatted it (to reset) with no luck]

My Cybook Gen3 is version 1.2 build 834

Last edited by fizzywiz; 06-22-2009 at 07:35 PM.
fizzywiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2009, 03:58 AM   #18
Godzil
a pthread?? where? where?
Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Godzil can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Newton MessagePad 2100, and only this
If you bought a Cybook with a build version greater than 8xx (ie not a Cybook you update) you can't downgrade to a version like the 796. If you really want to update/reinstall it, you need to contact bookeen

It seems that the 796 build is not compatible with 400Mhz Cybook
Godzil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:50 PM   #19
fizzywiz
fizzywiz began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3 ver1.2 Build 834
Thanks Godzil, I guess I will have to contact Bookeen.
fizzywiz is offline   Reply With Quote