Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #16
vblars
Enthusiast
vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by horatio View Post
glad it worked for you also, lars!

cheers!
Sorry I didn't try to install it again after I've install cf-card-contents . I think I'm a bit scared can't afford to lose Love to read too much. Maybe I'll try later if I hear about other with success.

Lars
vblars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:12 PM   #17
Dunno
Dunno began at the beginning.

Device: Iliad 2nd Ed.
It works great, and very useful!!!

Thanks a lot!
Dunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #18
vblars
Enthusiast
vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.vblars could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD FrontLight
Hi. I have install it. And I will just say "I love pagebar".
vblars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #19
horatio
horatio is on a distinguished road

Device: Irex Iliad, Bookeen Opus
Hi lars! great to hear it!!
horatio is offline   Reply With Quote