Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-02-2016, 05:00 PM   #31
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
A Claudy Conn regency box set is FREE at most places. First one was published by Fawcett in 1984. GR 3.68

http://smile.amazon.com/Claudy-Conns...by+Claudy+Conn
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 06:49 PM   #32
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
The next batch of discounted books is up at Riptide Publishing! Some really good authors are on sale, including Alexis Hall, L.A. Witt, Marie Sexton and Heidi Cullinan!

I especially recommend Alexis Hall's books; he writes scifi/fantasy, paranormal mystery, and contemporary romances, and they're all AMAZING. My particular favorite is Prosperity ($2.99), but I adore basically all his books.
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2016, 08:29 PM   #33
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
For any with Facebook here is a link to pictures. 2 males and 1 female. https://www.facebook.com/maxshope/po...58084140902889
Aaah, they are so cute! I don't have facebook - but I could still see the pictures.
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 08:58 PM   #34
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Has anyone redeemed My Rewards points for a free eBook at Harlequin in the past few days?

I tried on 30 and 31 Dec and kept getting an error (This item has already been redeemed). The last points I redeemed were on 24 Dec. So maybe I reached an unknown limit for the month. I shot off an email to customer service. No response yet, probably due to holidays.

I tried again on 1 Jan - in case there is some kind of monthly limit. I successfully received a code. When I added it to the cart it gave me free shipping on my eBook, but no free eBook. So, I shot off another email.

Anyone else having problems? I just want to get an eBook ... I hate feeling like I am in limbo.
Old 01-02-2016, 09:05 PM   #35
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I too couldn't redeem points for a code on the 31st, but could on the 1st. I had no problem redeeming codes I already had for books though (you did make sure you had the eBook in your cart and not the pBook right? That happened to me once [even though I'd clicked on the eBook] and things went wonky).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2016, 09:31 PM   #36
goldilocks
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I too couldn't redeem points for a code on the 31st, but could on the 1st. I had no problem redeeming codes I already had for books though (you did make sure you had the eBook in your cart and not the pBook right? That happened to me once [even though I'd clicked on the eBook] and things went wonky).
I took screen shots when ordering and it definitely says eBook. In fact, the price is for the eBook and the paperback is unavailable. Guess I'm going to have to wait for Monday or Tuesday for an answer.
Old 01-02-2016, 10:01 PM   #37
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldilocks View Post
Has anyone redeemed My Rewards points for a free eBook at Harlequin in the past few days?
I purchased 4 eBooks on the 31st using codes I had gathered during the 1K/$1.99 bonanza. The next day my account was locked out. Still waiting on customer service to hear why.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:59 PM   #38
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:

I tried on 30 and 31 Dec and kept getting an error (This item has already been redeemed). The last points I redeemed were on 24 Dec. So maybe I reached an unknown limit for the month. I shot off an email to customer service. No response yet, probably due to holidays.

I tried again on 1 Jan - in case there is some kind of monthly limit. I successfully received a code. When I added it to the cart it gave me free shipping on my eBook, but no free eBook. So, I shot off another email.

Anyone else having problems? I just want to get an eBook ... I hate feeling like I am in limbo.
I was unable to get a code on 12-30, so I called and was told someone from IT would call me back, but they never did. No code for me on 12-31 either. I sent them an email then, but haven't heard back (due to the weekend/holiday combo I'm sure). No code again on 1-1.

I counted and had 20 free codes at that point. I bought two books using codes. Had to put one book in the cart, checkout with free code, then go back and add another book to the cart and checkout with the other code. When I had two books in the cart it just kept changing the code but wouldn't "take" two.

Anyway, I tried this morning and got a new code. So I am not sure if there was a glitch or if 20 un-spent codes is the limit. I couldn't find anything in the FAQ or terms about only allowing 20 codes though.

How many un-spent codes do you have? I am curious if 20 is the limit.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:13 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I still have my code. I haven't even start looking for a book for it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:14 PM   #40
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I still have my code. I haven't even start looking for a book for it.
They never expire, so you have time
Old 01-02-2016, 11:24 PM   #41
goldilocks
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
I purchased 4 eBooks on the 31st using codes I had gathered during the 1K/$1.99 bonanza. The next day my account was locked out. Still waiting on customer service to hear why.
That's not good. Hopefully they can get it unlocked for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I was unable to get a code on 12-30, so I called and was told someone from IT would call me back, but they never did. No code for me on 12-31 either. I sent them an email then, but haven't heard back (due to the weekend/holiday combo I'm sure). No code again on 1-1.

I counted and had 20 free codes at that point. I bought two books using codes. Had to put one book in the cart, checkout with free code, then go back and add another book to the cart and checkout with the other code. When I had two books in the cart it just kept changing the code but wouldn't "take" two.

Anyway, I tried this morning and got a new code. So I am not sure if there was a glitch or if 20 un-spent codes is the limit. I couldn't find anything in the FAQ or terms about only allowing 20 codes though.

How many un-spent codes do you have? I am curious if 20 is the limit.
Here I thought I was special since no one had mentioned having any problems.

I don't have any un-spent codes. I get a code and use it that day or the next. I have only been able to get 1 code a day and don't have the time or energy to log in and get another one every day. May have to force myself too 'cos I've built up quite a number of points.

So, the only un-spent code I have is the one I tried to use yesterday that gave me free shipping but no eBook (I did not complete the checkout).

I also checked the FAQ about code limits. Nothing. Now I'm afraid to try for another code until I get a response from customer service.

library addict: did you try to use the code you got today? If so, did it work correctly?
Old 01-03-2016, 01:04 AM   #42
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I don't have any un-spent codes. I get a code and use it that day or the next. I have only been able to get 1 code a day and don't have the time or energy to log in and get another one every day. May have to force myself too 'cos I've built up quite a number of points.

So, the only un-spent code I have is the one I tried to use yesterday that gave me free shipping but no eBook (I did not complete the checkout).
Well there goes my theory

Quote:
library addict: did you try to use the code you got today? If so, did it work correctly?
No, I am trying to use in the order received. I now have 19 of them to go.

FWIW, I was able to get another code this morning since it is after midnight. So I am back to 20 codes.
Old 01-03-2016, 05:34 AM   #43
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
FREE:

Come the Night (The Dangerous Delameres Book 1) - Christina Skye

Amazon US----Amazon UK----Amazon Canada

-Dell, 1994
-Historical Romance, Regency

Quote:
Deadly secrets unfold on the lonely English heath where a highwayman pursues his dangerous vow of revenge.

Silver St. Clair has vowed to reclaim her family birthright at any cost, but the precious formula for a rare fragrance coveted by all of fashionable London is lost, hidden somewhere in the misty lavender fields of her Norfolk estate. Now Silver must risk her reputation and her life, striking a wanton bargain with England's most notorious highwayman, whose price will be her unconditional surrender, her unbridled passion – and her stubborn heart.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:47 AM   #44
goldilocks
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
Well there goes my theory

No, I am trying to use in the order received. I now have 19 of them to go.

FWIW, I was able to get another code this morning since it is after midnight. So I am back to 20 codes.
So, besides the codes you got this year (2016), did you amass the rest of the codes over a period in the same month? One a day? Just trying to figure out if there is some kind limit.

I tried the code I got on 1 Jan again and it still wants to give me free shipping and not a free eBook. So I haven't redeem any more points for codes - I don't want to have this problem with all the codes.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:41 AM   #45
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
I emailed Harlequin through the support page on their site but I haven't heard anything about the rewards glitch. I really want the new Sarah Maclean book!
hannahi is offline   Reply With Quote