Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: What age group do electronic book readers belong to?
0-15 0 0%
15-20 5 2.12%
20-30 32 13.56%
30-40 50 21.19%
40-50 66 27.97%
50-60 57 24.15%
60+ 26 11.02%
Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2011, 08:09 AM   #46
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
This is an "age discrimination" Thread...........lol....turn you eyes away.q
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:52 AM   #47
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
I can be wrong, but I think eink readers are less popular on teenagers or young adults. Also, some of them are in college and there are just a few and affordable eink readers that allow annotations on PDFs documents, main electronic format for the kind of books they read for tests.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #48
Joe Minton
eReader
Joe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Sony 650, iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, Nook: Touch/Glow/Color/Tablet
69+

I own Sony 350&650, Nook Color and Apple iTouch 4. I use them all mainly for reading.

I've converted the Nook into an Android tablet (CM7).

Next is removal of DRM corruption so I can buy one book and read it on all devices.

BTW: The iTouch has a wonderfully clear and sharp screen and I can read on it for hours with only of pair of cheap +2.00 reading glasses.

Joe
Joe Minton is offline   Reply With Quote