Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-02-2007, 07:41 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Exact process for updating BookDesigner 4.5 to 5.0?

I want to make certain I do this correctly and properly.

I initially had 4.0, and updated to 4.5, but my original version still says 4.0 ----- BUT with the 4.5 additions. Very confusing for such a fine product.

I don't want to screw up my version as I update from 4.5 to 5.0

Thanks.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #2
pinenut
pinenut began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib
I want to make certain I do this correctly and properly.

I initially had 4.0, and updated to 4.5, but my original version still says 4.0 ----- BUT with the 4.5 additions. Very confusing for such a fine product.

I don't want to screw up my version as I update from 4.5 to 5.0

Thanks.
I followed the same updating procedure for 5.0 as for 4.5.

After I start 5.0 and I can see it marked Version 5.0 by accessing Help ---> BookDesignder Updates.
pinenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert