Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-03-2008, 07:04 AM   #1
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
HipTalk 2.0 for Palm OS 5 - Still out there ?

Hi,

I have been searching for text-to-speech engines for Palm OS 5

and HipTalk 2.0 seems to be the best solution that is or rather was around.

Sadly there is (and has been for some time) just a downloadable demo.

As I would really like to purchase the full program:

Is there anyone who knows a way to purchase it nowadays or would be willing to sell me his/her licence?

Get in touch ..

beachwanderer
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
kdrude
kdrude began at the beginning.

Device: none
I too am interested in Hiptalk 2.0 and see that it is no longer available at Amazon.com or at Handago.com Is the publisher out of business and the program no longer avaialbe?
kdrude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #3
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Yep, that seems to be the case. I found no way to purchase it. Sad.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote