Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-28-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
ChrisM12743
ChrisM
ChrisM12743 began at the beginning.

Device: bookeen cybook gen3
first timer

This is my first use of a forum, I have no idea what to do, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
ChrisM12743 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Welcome to MobileRead.

Some advice:

If you can't remember why you're laying on the ground or where the blood came from, don't get up.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ChrisM12743 and welcome to the Forum.

Advice: Buy low; sell high
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Hi ChrisM12743
Welcome to the forum. I see you are the owner of a Cybook Gen3. I would suggest you take a look at the threads in the forum giving information and answering all kinds of questions about the Cybook Gen3. That would be a start and very helpful to you. If you are having problems, just ask the question and you'll get an answer from the very knowledgeable people on this forum. I bought a Cybook Gen3 myself about two months ago and I'm enjoying using it very much indeed. I got plenty of information and help here. Good luck.

Slan
Mag.

Last edited by Maggie May; 03-29-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote