Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #31
teledyn
teledyn has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: enTourage Pocket eDGe
emusan's my hero

As it turned out, the 'emusan' edition of dingo saved my skin, but for when I get up my courage to try again, could you post the file size of your version so I can compare the two versions on andappstore? I expect they are both the same as yours and it just collided with something else on my machine.
teledyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:52 PM   #32
teledyn

Yes, that's the first thing I look for on every device -- when the robopocalypse comes we will win because of our ready supplies of straightened paperclips
Old 09-14-2011, 11:09 PM   #33
nyCecilia
Enthusiast
nyCecilia began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge and PE
Quote:
Originally Posted by teledyn View Post
As it turned out, the 'emusan' edition of dingo saved my skin, but for when I get up my courage to try again, could you post the file size of your version so I can compare the two versions on andappstore? I expect they are both the same as yours and it just collided with something else on my machine.
if you can explain how to do so I'd be happy to
nyCecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:36 PM   #34
teledyn

Good question! Um .. I just looked into it and if you use the es file explorer, if you hold the stylus down on the file to get the pop up, one of the items on the list is Properties, and on that screen there's the file size in bytes.
Old 09-15-2011, 01:28 AM   #35
nyCecilia
Enthusiast

Quote:
Good question! Um .. I just looked into it and if you use the es file explorer, if you hold the stylus down on the file to get the pop up, one of the items on the list is Properties, and on that screen there's the file size in bytes.
The real question is where do I find the file? (I don't have an sd card)
Old 09-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #36
teledyn

if you didn't save the downloaded apk file, then it's ok; I managed to get my gmail attached using the YouTube account hack, so I may be leaving well enough alone for the time being ... although I just noticed I no longer have any microphone services ...

but thanks for checking anyway!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:23 PM   #37
nyCecilia
Enthusiast

Quote:
if you didn't save the downloaded apk file
I would imagine that when I download it from the Amazon store, it ends up somewhere? In any event, if I happen to figure it out, I'll post the info. Glad you got it working!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #38
teledyn

spoke too soon, a cold reboot gave me back the mic, and I am one happy camper now, providing I don't get any more Great Ideas
Old 12-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #39
SusanGreen21
SusanGreen21 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage pocket edge
I need help with this entourage.. My mom just got it. And she wants it upgraded and also since entourage is out of business.. I kind of really need help.. I dont know how to get past registration to be able to disconnect it from entourage.. I doubt I said that right.. But I rally need help ASAP!.. Mom needs it for college.. Please contact me fast as possible.. Thanx!!!
SusanGreen21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 12:34 AM   #40
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi Susan!

You should find everything you need in the following link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132878. If not, let us know!

You can thank Obsessed2 for gathering that info!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #41
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
I will rather suggest this thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=159872
with rc3 (download the gaps, read the instructions insider the zip)
you will have fully upgraded with working market.
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote