Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-18-2013, 06:18 AM   #46
LordP
Zealot
LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LordP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Hi SteveK,

I actually called the number and the man I spoke to told me.

Go to the main page and You'll see "Vorbestellung / Pre-order", this link is an e-mail form where you can fill out your address and check off what you want.

At the bottom of the form it says: You will receive a Pay-Pal invoice as confirmation for your order. I hope you have PayPal.

It drove me a bit nuts because the site will not let you right click and I don't have Outlook or other email apps on my PC but I was successful on my Surface Pro since I do have Outlook on that.

Anyway, I'm sure a regular email will do. Just send it here: contact@imcosys.com

Again, give them your address and fill this bit in:

__1__ imcoV6L (Backcover Purple)
____ imcoV6L (Backcover Black)
__1__ Leather Cover (Schwarz)
LordP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #47
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordP View Post
Hi SteveK,

I actually called the number and the man I spoke to told me.

Go to the main page and You'll see "Vorbestellung / Pre-order", this link is an e-mail form where you can fill out your address and check off what you want.

At the bottom of the form it says: You will receive a Pay-Pal invoice as confirmation for your order. I hope you have PayPal.

It drove me a bit nuts because the site will not let you right click and I don't have Outlook or other email apps on my PC but I was successful on my Surface Pro since I do have Outlook on that.

Anyway, I'm sure a regular email will do. Just send it here: contact@imcosys.com

Again, give them your address and fill this bit in:

__1__ imcoV6L (Backcover Purple)
__1__ Leather Cover (Schwarz)
Here is the full text of the email, paste it into your email, edit it then send it to contact@imcosys.com

Meine Bestellung:

____ imcoV6L (Backcover Violett)
____ imcoV6L (Backcover Schwarz)
____ Schutzhülle (schwarz; 14,90€/19.90CHF/19.90$)

Adresse:

Sie erhalten in Kürze eine PayPal-Rechnung als Bestätigung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My order:

____ imcoV6L (Backcover Purple)
____ Cover (black; 14,90€/19.90CHF/19.90$)

Adress details:

Thank you for your order.

You will receive a PayPal-Invoice as confirmation for your order.

Freundliche Grüsse / Kind regards

ImCoSys AG
Obmoos 4
6304 Zug
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #48
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
I'm still tempted to pre-order it, solely because it might enable me to combine e-ink, Moon+ and Calibre Companion. I'd even be OK with another reader, as long as I can use CC on it. I guess I should check out the minimum requirements for that app. Battery life is also something I'd like details on. Charging once a week is fine, nightly wouldn't be.
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #49
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I wrote to them to see if they are willing to send out a demo unit to someone here, and linked back to this thread. If they are customer oriented, they will sign up and repond here at the very least
I'd love to see if this works with Overdrive, and obviously reading apps like Mantano and the Kindle app. Don't know if it could handle Ivona TTS, though, but let's see if they respond in any way.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #50
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Good initiative, Xendula, thanks! This would be a nice gesture on their part and also display faith in the quality of the device. Mobile Readers are a vocal bunch, so this would also be an inexpensive marketing move. I certainly trust the opinions of the "locals" here more than the average review site.
Advert
Old 10-19-2013, 02:44 PM   #51
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
I certainly trust the opinions of the "locals" here more than the average review site.
Same here! Plus if someone here had it, we could maybe send it around or at least ask that specific things be tested by whoever receives it.

Last edited by xendula; 10-20-2013 at 12:52 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #52
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I wrote to them to see if they are willing to send out a demo unit to someone here, and linked back to this thread. If they are customer oriented, they will sign up and repond here at the very least
I'd love to see if this works with Overdrive, and obviously reading apps like Mantano and the Kindle app. Don't know if it could handle Ivona TTS, though, but let's see if they respond in any way.
Excellent, good iniciative!
Old 10-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #53
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Excellent idea,xendula! Like you, I am also curious if it can run the Overdrive app, Kindle, Nook, etc. If it can, I will definitely be ordering one of these, as I've always wanted an e-ink reader that can handle any ebook format the way tablets can - through apps. This just might be the ticket.

Hope they take you up on your recommendation.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 04:27 AM   #54
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Great idea and I hope they are open to it. An Android based E-ink HD reader which can run Moon+ smoothly and has a front light ticks pretty much all my boxes and having an on-site reviewer would be perfect.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:38 AM   #55
Homunkulus
Homunkulus began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
I'm waiting so long for an Android ebook reader.

My dreams come true if I can sync my readposition on my tablet, handy and ebook reader via Moon Reader.

I hope this works...
Homunkulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:44 AM   #56
Homunkulus
Homunkulus began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Just for you information:

I asked the programmer from Moon Reader and he said the following:
Quote:
hi, Moon+ Reader supports all device with Android ROM 2.2+
Homunkulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:44 AM   #57
jlynton
Evangelist

That is good news. I am eagerly awaiting the release of this ereader.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #58
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Specs look good, but that horribly wide bevel!

I wish google (nexus) would make a kick ass android eink reader. They sell books in the play store, don't they?
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #59
jlynton
Evangelist

according to this article: http://allesebook.de/e-book-reader/i...ezember-37285/ the imcoV6L will be available on the 2nd of December, and can be ordered at: http://readerkontor.de/ereader/14/imco-v6l

Last edited by jlynton; 11-18-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:22 AM   #60
Mivo
Fanatic

Well, I just flopped down on my Kobo Glo, and with a crack, it croaked. I guess that is my perfect excuse to pre-order the V6L. (Nevermind that I have other readers ... buying something new is the best way to not get annoyed with myself for killing my favorite reading device!)