Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Android Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-21-2014, 09:34 AM   #91
alejoc
alejoc began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue T62
Finally!

Thanks for all the help guys, now I have my Boyue working again. I suggest the OP to update the post with this info in order to avoid other people from melting their readers.
alejoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 04:16 PM   #92
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
What is everyone's device model number? I see here updates for a t62-c & t62-b, accordng to my "About device" page I have a Boyue-T62C, maybe that was the cause for the touchscreen issues a couple of people had? currently downloading the 11-24 update to test.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #93
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
What is everyone's device model number? I see here updates for a t62-c & t62-b, accordng to my "About device" page I have a Boyue-T62C, maybe that was the cause for the touchscreen issues a couple of people had? currently downloading the 11-24 update to test.
Mine is simply Boyue T62 (no letter after it). I've been using the rom on the OP. I tried the E653 rom as an experiment. I liked it in some ways, but it would occasionally move in and out of sleep mode on its own. So, I went back to the Boyue rom. I don't know if there's an update more recent than what's on the OP, but this one works.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 06:27 PM   #94
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
What you see in About device is from whatever rom you are on. If I go by that I have an Icarus-E653.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 03:44 PM   #95
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For kicks I clicked update today and it found one, Build Number V1.0.0-2014112713 (so its either a fresh build or the device renames the build number and kernel)

If anyone wants the file I can upload it to dropbox or something.
Advert
Old 11-27-2014, 05:43 PM   #96
RrOoSsSsOo
RrOoSsSsOo has learned how to buy an e-book online

Quote:
For kicks I clicked update today and it found one, Build Number V1.0.0-2014112713 (so its either a fresh build or the device renames the build number and kernel)
Where did you find it?
RrOoSsSsOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:13 PM   #97
Catire
Lord of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RrOoSsSsOo View Post
Where did you find it?
If you mean the update, my boyue downloaded it automatically when I searched for an update on it. If you mean the file itself, its in a folder called downloads in the device.

Last edited by Catire; 11-28-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:31 AM   #98
RrOoSsSsOo

Upload please! (Is it for T62-C ???)
Edit: I also fount the update!, I'm on the V1.0.0-2014112016 version, but I couldn't save it

Last edited by RrOoSsSsOo; 11-28-2014 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:34 AM   #99
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I'm on the V1.0.0-2014072210 version, but when I click "update". I'm told that there are no updates available. Maybe there are different T62 versions (hardware) out there?
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:48 AM   #100
Catire
Lord of the Universe

Quote:
Upload please! (Is it for T62-C ???)
Edit: I also fount the update!, I'm on the V1.0.0-2014112016 version, but I couldn't save it
I will, my internet connection at work is horrible but it is uploading, my device is a t62c

Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
I'm on the V1.0.0-2014072210 version, but when I click "update". I'm told that there are no updates available. Maybe there are different T62 versions (hardware) out there?
There might be slight variatons on the hardware, I figure that is why some people had issues with touchscreen on some updates and others did not.
Old 11-29-2014, 03:34 PM   #101
Catire
Lord of the Universe

Here is the update LINK

Forgot to give it a .zip extension
Old 11-30-2014, 11:13 AM   #102
RrOoSsSsOo

Quote:
Here is the update LINK
Is 294133cfe731c830330877e17d71002b the MD5 of the file?!
Old 12-01-2014, 03:12 AM   #103
Kvark
Kvark began at the beginning.

Difference between T62-C and T62-B

Guys, for those who may not know, T62-C and T62-B are models for international and Chineese markets respectively.

My T62-C hangs up with any firmware I tried. Has anybody faced with such a problem?
Kvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 04:23 AM   #104
Kvark
Kvark began at the beginning.

T62-C and T62-B

It seems that these models have different touchscreens and thus different drivers for them. That's why you should never flash you T62-C with any T62-B firmware, otherwise the touchscreen will be dead.
Kvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:02 AM   #105
Catire
Lord of the Universe

Quote:
Is 294133cfe731c830330877e17d71002b the MD5 of the file?!
Yes that is the MD5 of the file