Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Deal a Day from Shortcovers

Got an email from Shortcovers announcing 'A Deal a Day'; a different discount everyday for the next 24 days. Details here http://www.shortcovers.com/24daysofd...m_medium=email
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:54 AM   #2
AdrianC
AdrianC began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
I am coming up perplexed with this deal. I can get the free book for 2/12/2009. I can't find a discount code to use and SC wants to charge me for the book. Anyone else having this problem?
AdrianC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2009, 02:47 AM   #3
colinsky
Addict
colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Interesting....I'm seeing a completely black page at the address given (well, other than normal site header and footers).

Some sort of IP restriction?
colinsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
This is a read-online offer for the free book, right?

Do you have to read the entire thing today, or will it stay in my library?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
jes1
Zealot
jes1 will become famous soon enoughjes1 will become famous soon enoughjes1 will become famous soon enoughjes1 will become famous soon enoughjes1 will become famous soon enoughjes1 will become famous soon enough

Device: Astak EZReader, Dell Axim x50v, iPod Touch, nook
It should stay in your library. I don't know if there is a certain amount of time that is guaranteed, or if it is there indefinitely.
jes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #6
Abecedary
Exwyzeeologist
Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Abecedary could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: :PRS-505::iPod touch:
Anyone know what the offer for the 1st was? Not that it does any of us any good, but I'm just curious. I didn't get the email announcing the whole "24 days" thing until this morning (the 2nd) either.
Abecedary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hmmm, I went back to the eMail I got from Shortcovers yesterday and clicked the link for today's deal and it's 'The Fury' by Jason Pinter for free just today which I promptly downloaded.

However, apparently this one is not in ePub format and thus cannot be downloaded to your PC. You can get it it on your Smartphone but can't get it to your eBook reader. Shoot

Anyway, if you didn't get the original eMail and want to PM your email address to me, I'll forward the email on to you.

Last edited by MickeyC; 12-02-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #8
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Yesterday was a dollar off a book (three or four to choose from, that I remember - wasn't interested, so I didn't read past the deals page)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:19 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hmmm, I went back to the eMail I got from Shortcovers yesterday and clicked the link for today's deal and it's 'The Fury' by Jason Pinter for free just today which I promptly downloaded.

However, apparently this one is not in ePub format and thus cannot be downloaded to your PC. You can get it it on your Smartphone but can't get it to your eBook reader. Shoot

Anyway, if you didn't get the original eMail and want to PM your email address to me, I'll forward the email on to you.
How did you manage to download The Fury?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #10
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
yeah I can stick it in my library to read over my computer and I can see it on my iPhone, but I can't download it.

Better than a poke in the eye I guess but I'm very very much hoping for a 20% off coupon soon as one of these deals.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #11
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer

By 'download' I meant, I put it in my Shortcovers Library which automatically loads it into my iPhone when I open the Shortcovers App. Could not, however, download it to my PC.