Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #91
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoodRing View Post
Thank you for this information I have now researched this, but I think I will still check out a few libraries in UK when Im over there!

Well, obviously. It will be one of the highlights.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:43 PM   #92
andym
Groupie
andym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-books

Thanks from me too. I had assumed that I was restricted to using my local libraries (Southwark).
andym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:28 AM   #93
MoodRing
MoodRing
MoodRing began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvReadin View Post
Manybooks.com, Freebooks.com, and Google Books also good sources, although the proofreading isn't up to the same standard as PG.
I have just checked out these websites thanks for the recommendation!

I have been busy reading my new finds!
MoodRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:15 AM   #94
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by andym View Post
Thanks from me too. I had assumed that I was restricted to using my local libraries (Southwark).
Some libraries do have geographic restrictions, but it's worth asking. If you do find some that don't, please post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoodRing View Post
I have just checked out these websites thanks for the recommendation!

I have been busy reading my new finds!
Great! Shame they don't give a finder's fee!
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #95
mdap
mdap doesn't littermdap doesn't litter

Device: prs-t1
Staffordshire County Library has an ebook collection.
mdap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #96
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
when I logged into my library this morning (newcastle upon tyne) to see what new books are available the wording has changed under the books

it now mentions that books are available for 'NOOK and other ebook readers'

still works as it did, but i didn't think the nook was available in the UK (to officially buy anyway)
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:26 AM   #97
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Can you tell me about some nice libraries or bookshops in Sheffield? I'm going there to study and I need some walkthroughs around the city.

P.S. And maybe some nice coffee shops?
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote