Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #1
Vane
Vane began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ
Need Help installing video player to my IQ

Greetings everybody. I am new on the forum and actually this is my first post. I bought a Pock.IQ recently and even though I am happy with most of it I am having serious problems trying to install apps to watch youtube videos, or any video (mp4-avi ) at all. I 'been trying to get skyfire and mvideoplayer but I, don't know how to do it( went to mediafire, appbrain,androidmarket)unsucessfully. When I get to download theres a message :"no android phone associate with your account). I am tired of doing research,going one place and another withouth having any luck ,I need Pocketbook is not known in P.R.,so there are no many people I can go to.I bough it cause I like it,the programs it said it can supported,2yrs guaranty and replaceable battery. But it's giving me a . I confess,I am New to android, But I am stubborn , I want to win this battle. But I need some guidance , so could you please suggest me a site were I can find more info about how to install this apps? Or any suggestion that you think can help me out, It's gonna be GREATFULLY APPRECIATED! I don't want to return it back, I still have 2 more weeks before that can be done.
Regards, Vane
Vane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #2
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
You might have an easier time finding a technical solution in the Pocketbook subforum. Like minds are more likely to spot your query and the problem may well have already been addressed there in earlier threads.

Good luck and Welcome to mobileread.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2011, 06:42 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Vane and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
Vane
Vane began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ
Thanks !

Thanks for replying and to make me feel Welcome. You make this girl .
Vane is offline   Reply With Quote