Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #1
RPribyl
RPribyl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura One
B&N Nook with "Frame", Light, Charger, and Original Packaging

I'm looking to buy the Kindle 3G so I'm selling my Nook. I've had it for about 6 months. It's always been in a cover or frame so no scratches. It does have a very small mark on the top right corner but it's not really noticeable. Does not affect reading at all. I'm asking $130 + Shipping costs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_MG_2782.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	619.7 KB
ID:	58553  

Last edited by RPribyl; 09-22-2010 at 04:26 PM.
RPribyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:16 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Is that a 3G model, or Wi-Fi?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPribyl View Post
I'm looking to buy the Kindle 3G so I'm selling my Nook. I've had it for about 6 months. It's always been in a cover or frame so no scratches. It does have a very small mark on the top right corner but it's not really noticeable. Does not affect reading at all. I'm asking $130 + Shipping costs.
Just so you know.. none of your DRMed ePub will work with a K3.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #5
RPribyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Just so you know.. none of your DRMed ePub will work with a K3.
So Calibre won't work to convert?
Advert
Old 09-21-2010, 04:30 PM   #6
RPribyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Is that a 3G model, or Wi-Fi?
Wi-Fi
Old 09-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #7
RPribyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Did I do something wrong? I can take the ad down
Old 09-21-2010, 04:40 PM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Don is watching you
Do not take it personally, this message is just to prevent people from possible scam.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #9
RPribyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Don is watching you
Do not take it personally, this message is just to prevent people from possible scam.
OH lol, thanks
Old 09-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Please delete this message.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPribyl View Post
So Calibre won't work to convert?
Not unless you first remove the DRM.

One other question.. does it fade in direct sunlight?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #12
RPribyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Not unless you first remove the DRM.

One other question.. does it fade in direct sunlight?
No, not at all. That's one of the perks!