Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #1
JLHenry
JLHenry began at the beginning.

Device: Mobipocket/eReader on Blackjack II
Greetings from Ohio!!

I guess I should really start to participate more!

I've been an avid e-book reader and supporter for many years (I actually purchased the pro version of Mobipocket WAAAYYYYY back. Like everything else they've shafted, that included me . . .)

I have eReader and Mobipocket on my WinMo Smartphone, which I fill with a lot of amateur fiction/Fanfiction (I find it more enjoyable to read something written by someone who likes to write, rather than someone pumping something out another book merely to make a buck *cough* Dan Brown *Cough*).

I am waiting to buy an actual e-book device, but I'm waiting until they come down to a reasonable price for a single purpose device; I'd like to see one for around $100 or so . . .
JLHenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi IndecisiveMe and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #3
carlobee
Fanatic
carlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-bookscarlobee has learned how to read e-books

Device: The new iPad
Hello there and welcome to MobileRead!

carlobee is offline   Reply With Quote