Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 12-19-2007, 04:14 PM   #16
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I had version 1, missed the others, and picked up this new one. A marked improvement. Congratulations.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:29 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I had version 1, missed the others, and picked up this new one. A marked improvement. Congratulations.

I do think my new formatting takes better advantage of the space on the screen for a better read. And fixing up the accents and italics goes a long way to making this read better. The images I also like to have since they do fit in very well.

This edition is now a lot more enjoyable to read then the version on Project Gutenberg.

P.S. Does anyone know how to submit this back to PG?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:36 AM   #18
branko
Connoisseur
branko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enoughbranko will become famous soon enough

Device: Palm Zire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The images I also like to have since they do fit in very well.

This edition is now a lot more enjoyable to read then the version on Project Gutenberg.

P.S. Does anyone know how to submit this back to PG?
Yes. Send e-mail to their errata address (it's on the contact page) quoting the e-text number. I've tried it twice now for this book in the past four months and have not gotten a response. Perhaps if more people tried? The book at PG as it is now is broken.
branko is offline   Reply With Quote