Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 07:56 AM   #1
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
Talking epub+dictionary=ZuluReader

I took note of the results in the recent poll about dictionaries and have added it to ZuluReader. So if you hav a Win Mobile PDA/SmartPhone, want to read epub files and have dictionary lookup... than look no further.... your collective wish is my command.

Download ZuluReader at www.zuluexpress.com (you need to download dictionary.zip seperately)

I am still looking for more beta testers to suggest improvements and to help prioritise new feature additions.

You can email me direct at stevedales@gmail.com

Cheers,

Steve.
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 01:28 AM   #2
ddavtian
Addict
ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sage, Elipsa, Oasis, Galaxy Tab 8U, S22U
Steve, I will install and play with it tomorrow. I stopped reading on pda/winmobile phone 2 years ago when I got the first reader but always install new software for testing. For now I have one comment: all links on your page (FAQ, Support, Screenshots, etc.) take to the download page. Consider putting "under construction" until you fix it.

David
ddavtian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2009, 06:48 AM   #3
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
Thanks for the feedback David. I will do that over the weekend mate, I will be putting an update of ZR on the site over the weekend with a number of formatting issues sorted out and full TOC functionality added as well. I have added version numbering to the UI and the website now so you can tell at a glance if you need to download a new version.

If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for improving the functionality of appearance of ZR just let me know.

Cheers,

Steve.
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote