Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-12-2014, 01:14 AM   #601
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Open console and paste here output of:
stat /usr/local/bin/kindlegen
AcidWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 01:47 PM   #602
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author
AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AcidWeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 4.3 is out!
  • Added profiles for Kindle Voyage and Kobo Aura H2O
  • Added missing features to CLI version
  • Other minor bug fixes
Advert
Old 10-04-2014, 07:57 PM   #603
trott3r
Enthusiast
trott3r began at the beginning.

Device: kobo sage considering boox
Can anyone upload the last win xp binary version KindleComicConverter_win_4.1.exe up to oldapps.com or oldversion.com?

I dont know how to compile source code
thanks
Martin
trott3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:13 PM   #604
duelle
duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle PW
Is there a way to change what direction it rotates the image for the 2-page spreads? I'm used to Perfect Viewer on my phone which does it the opposite way.
duelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:04 AM   #605
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Nope.
Advert
Old 10-31-2014, 11:10 PM   #606
zeroKB
zeroKB began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'm trying to get the proper covers for each volume, but it is only pulling the cover for volume 1. What am I doing wrong. Here is my file structure. http://i.imgur.com/LKxnQOT.png
zeroKB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 03:09 AM   #607
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Interesting.

Could you upload V2 somewhere and send me PM with link and information exactly what options you use?
Old 11-02-2014, 01:01 AM   #608
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

Got your message - problem is very simple.
You convert every volume separately and use Manga Cover Database integration. Due this fact KCC consider every volume detected in file as first one. To fix that entire book need to be converted at once - from one file. Use third directory structure.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #609
zeroKB
zeroKB began at the beginning.

Ok, that worked, but I'm having one issue. If I put 5 volumes(~125MB) in the main .rar file it converts fine, but if I put 6+(~155MB+) volumes it gives me this error http://i.imgur.com/T6BnvO1.png
zeroKB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 04:13 AM   #610
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

It look like crash of unrar application. Not sure what caused it.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:01 AM   #611
WoodooSale
WoodooSale began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (1st generation)
Hi, im looking for a Kindle Comic Converter 4.0 because it must work on Windows XP, on official site is only 4.3 version which supports only vista and 7, i failed to find 4.0 on google, anyone help to find it?

Find it, if someone else have same problem, here is link for 4.0:
http://kcc.iosphe.re/Windows/KindleC...er_win_4.0.exe

Last edited by WoodooSale; 11-11-2014 at 08:50 AM. Reason: problem solved
WoodooSale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 04:57 AM   #612
nemanja
nemanja began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodooSale View Post
Hi, im looking for a Kindle Comic Converter 4.0 because it must work on Windows XP, on official site is only 4.3 version which supports only vista and 7, i failed to find 4.0 on google, anyone help to find it?

Find it, if someone else have same problem, here is link for 4.0:
http://kcc.iosphe.re/Windows/KindleC...er_win_4.0.exe

What do I do? I have xp.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by nemanja; 11-17-2014 at 05:02 AM.
nemanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:33 AM   #613
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

XP system is no longer supported. I'm aware that older setup files still allow the installation but I can't ensure stability.
Old 11-20-2014, 05:27 PM   #614
Leetfreek
Leetfreek began at the beginning.

Would it be possible to add a queue?
I am in the process of converting all of my manga into .mobi files and letting the program convert each of the volumes in the background would be awesome.
Leetfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 01:12 AM   #615
AcidWeb
KCC Co-Author

GUI already support queue.
CLI version will in next release.

Tags
k5 tools, kcc, kindle tools