Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 12-28-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
flyingfoxlee
flyingfoxlee began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Smile How to treat multipage articles?

Is there a template that shows how to treat multipage articles?
Whether we can call JS function in recipe, since the page interested has a button that calls a JS function to show it in one page.
flyingfoxlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is no support for javascript in calibre recipes.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2012, 06:38 AM   #3
flyingfoxlee
flyingfoxlee began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
There is no support for javascript in calibre recipes.
I got it work out by implement postprocess_html.
One more question, kind of strange. I could view the mobi file generated properly using ebook-viewer on computer, but I could not view some of the pictures on my kindle, the captions are still there, instead of the picture, there was a huge blank space.
flyingfoxlee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
javascript, multi-page, recipe