Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
Robin O'Neill
Connoisseur
Robin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitRobin O'Neill with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PC
Disconnected Book Trailer

I've been working on this for a while and was very careful to find music in public domain. I finished the video and uploaded it. Much to my shock, youtube could read header information for the MP3 I couldn't get to. Downloaded several programs to see if I can see what they're seeing. No. Decide I am willing to go to video jail. 2 minutes after I upload it, I learn I'm blocked in Germany but it's fine here so no video jail for me.

Robin

Robin O'Neill is offline   Reply With Quote