Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-14-2011, 02:26 PM   #1
Dragons
Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Error 1 after installing Calibre Version: 0.8.22

I just downloaded and installed Calibre Version: 0.8.22 and I am now getting an error
Failed to import site module
No module named site (error Code 1)

Would someone please help me bring back my calibre library.
Thank you in advance.
Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
do an uninstall and re-install of calibre and exclude the calibre isntallation folder from your antivirus program's scanning.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote