Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #16
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Hi Tim, from down yer in Zummerset !
Went to Smashwords to buy Final Passage, priced in $ in US.
Is there a $ to £ facility, or do I need to go to UK site ?
( I'm a Sony reader, so no Amazon.)
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:36 AM   #17
timfrost
Tim Frost
timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.timfrost writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 3
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Hi Tim, from down yer in Zummerset !
Went to Smashwords to buy Final Passage, priced in $ in US.
Is there a $ to £ facility, or do I need to go to UK site ?
( I'm a Sony reader, so no Amazon.)
Hi there me booty from North Norfolk!

Spring is arriving, and I'm feeling generous, so use code TN42G at the Smashwords checkout and you'll get the book free!

Anyone else reading this, you are also welcome to download 'Final Passage' free during the next week. (Coupon valid until 3rd March 2011.)

Enjoy!!
Tim
timfrost is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mystery, nautical, thriller