Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-02-2023, 07:45 AM   #16
Frisbee
Frisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to beholdFrisbee is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
You need to edit the config file with a plain-text editor that respects Unix / Mac line endings: a line feed with no carriage return (Windows usually adds a carriage return). NotePad++ is a good free one that will do the trick.

If you can't fix your config file, email it to me — sawyer@sfwriter.com — and I'll try to fix it for you and email it back.

And it's not a long-press menu choice to export annotations. Rather, from an open book, you hit the Notes button (the one that looks like a dog-eared lined page) at the bottom right of the screen when you tap to bring up the menus.

From that screen, you'll see two tabs: "Table of Contents" and "Annotations." Select "Annotations," then from the "..." menu at upper right, select "Export Annotations."
Brilliant, thanks. I think I've got it all working now. Appreciate your help and your offer to edit it for me.
Frisbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
evernote, highlight, kobo, note, readwise