Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
How do I change or rearrange home on Jelly bean

This is driving me crazy.

I'm almost done with the default manual and can't find a way to rearrange virtual desktops on my Nexus tablet, or ... change default home, which right now is leftmost virtual desktop I think .

Does anybody know? Its so easy on my Galaxy SII. I just pinch zoom and drag desktops at will ...

Any ideas?
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
On my Galaxy Tablet with Ice Cream, you swipe with 2 fingers towards each other and then the homescreen-overview will appear, which you can arrange as you like.

It might work the same with Jelly Bean.

Last edited by JoHunt; 08-26-2012 at 10:15 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
On my Galaxy Tablet with Ice Cream, you swipe with 2 fingers towards each other and then the homescreen-overview will appear, which you can arrange as you like.

It might work the same with Jelly Bean.
Let me try, thanks for reply.

But I think that's the Samsung way. Remember, yours and my cellphone are not pure Android experience. The Nexus acts different. But let me try ...
Old 08-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Well I am using cm10 and I have not found a way to do it from the home screen directly but you can do it by going to settings>launcher>homescreen
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #5
jocampo
Layback feline

Yeah, I think that by default, no hack or external app, it's not possible.

Advert