Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-09-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
marsian
marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.

Device: prs t2, kobo mini, glo, arc, ipod touch 5
looking for a decent small ereader

must have features: 5 inch or less, front lit, and page turn buttons.

other optional considerations: features decent stylish book case, works with calibre collection, or any other exciting unique features.

any suggestions?

thanks in advance.
marsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:43 PM   #2
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
It doesn't exist. You need to modify your requirements.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2013, 11:24 AM   #3
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsian View Post
must have features: 5 inch or less, front lit, and page turn buttons.
I don't think there are any front-lit 5" or smaller ereader just yet. If you can give up the front-lit, then the aging PRS-350 fits your requirements.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #4
marsian
marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.marsian has never been to obedience school.

Device: prs t2, kobo mini, glo, arc, ipod touch 5
Ya I cant find anything satisfies all 3 requirements. So I was picking b/w prs 350 and pyrus mini, and I decided to order a pyrus mini b/c it's new, cheap, smaller and lighter. I guess I will just play with that little pyrus for now, until new ereaders will be anounced in the upcoming fall, which I will be seriously buying. Thanks for your suggestions.
marsian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
I think there are a few of us hoping for a Kobo Mini Glo edition.. I would certainly be intrigued.

As for current options, my hubby is quite happy with his PRS-350 with the official Sony lighted case.
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert