Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

View Poll Results: Which eBook reader should I get?
Sony PRS-650 53 42.06%
Nook 10 7.94%
Kobo 11 8.73%
Kindle 3 46 36.51%
Other (Please post and let me know which eBook reader) 6 4.76%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #121
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
In case anyone missed it, the OP has ordered an e-reader.

Let's not make them think it was a mistake, otherwise they might stick to reading paper books.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #122
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruel View Post
I just found out that Borders is selling the Sony PRS950 for $240 and they ship to Canada for only $6. I decided to order it, although there are none in stock at the moment so it looks like I might have to wait a while to get it.
That is awesome! I hope you love it.

$6 is way cheap! I hope they aren't going to ding you with duties and taxes though.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #123
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruel View Post
I just found out that Borders is selling the Sony PRS950 for $240 and they ship to Canada for only $6. I decided to order it, although there are none in stock at the moment so it looks like I might have to wait a while to get it.

Happy reading and enjoy!
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:39 PM   #124
ruel
ruel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
That is awesome! I hope you love it.

$6 is way cheap! I hope they aren't going to ding you with duties and taxes though.
Let's hope. Even with the highest duties that I could possibly get it will still be slightly cheaper than if I picked it up in the US for full price.
ruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 07:52 PM   #125
RW2112
Connoisseur
RW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beautyRW2112 does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Only the Ipad is Apple. The others will have to be oranges, grapes and melons, I guess.
RW2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
canada, kindle 3, kobo, nook, sony prs-650