Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 05-23-2010, 11:26 AM   #16
gastan
Addict
gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gastan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: LePan II, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Well, compared to Obama's presidency, I think W's looks pretty good! At least he never bowed to the mayor of Sarasota Florida
Now I understand your avatar.
gastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #17
DawnFalcon
Banned
DawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with others

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
Eeeeek. I'd say wait a couple months, it'll probably go down to $11 or so.
Yes, the paper version will.
DawnFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:51 PM   #18
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
New pricing...

Sony = was $15.74, now $13.64
B&N = was $14.99, now $12.99
Amazon = was $14.99, now $12.99
from the publisher = was $14.99, now $12.99
Kobo = was 16.49, still $16.49
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #19
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
New pricing...

Sony = was $15.74, now $13.64
B&N = was $14.99, now $12.99
Amazon = was $14.99, now $12.99
from the publisher = was $14.99, now $12.99
Kobo = was 16.49, still $16.49
Apple iBooks=now $12.99 down from $14.99.

Looks like most vendors are keeping up with the changes.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #20
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
That avatar is of my dead brother. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by gastan View Post
Now I understand your avatar.
We were twins, I was the good one, Skippy was the evil one. He died in an unfortunate global take-over accident. But I was the good one, so I HAD to kill him, didn't I? DIDN'T I?
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote