Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 09-25-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
maximillano
maximillano began at the beginning.

Device: nook glowlight
Text book converting problem

hi, i wanna convert my text book pdf to epub for my nook. but when i convert, all words and sentences mixed. i dont know which settings i should change. thank you. here original pdf and epub screenshots.
http://imgur.com/a/9nVw4
maximillano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 11:48 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Moved post to proper section (Conversions)

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118605
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote