Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-21-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Sony Customer Service

In the past few days I have sent a few emails to customer service to address a few issues I have or improvements I would like to see. The big one for me is that I am on a MAC (YES I know all about needing Windows to buy books) I have VM FUSION so that isnt the issue. What I would like to see is at a minimum the ability to make a wish list on the website that will appear when I eventually switch over and use the Sony connect software. Alot of times I just browse the bookstore from the web and I can not remember every title that interests me, but I get the same canned answer back Sorry for your inconvenience We will push this issue to the appropriate section for further review. So I guess I am going to inundate them with emails until I get a satisfactory answer or they block me completely from their site. Who knows maybe they will send me a discount code for a couple of free books. They never did get back to about the price matching.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote