Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 08:46 AM   #1
LiveinTN
LiveinTN began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hello

I am determined to make my fortune by 40. I am relying on myself of course and the mentoring of extremely successful people who have not yet been swayed by the giant publishers and editors. I have did get a promotion at my job and a 26,000 pay increase after reading an ebook and implementing the guide. Now I am hooked. I am always on the lookout for new ones so if you know of any (that are not published by huge companies and are not just written to further someone's brand but has actual advice and real ways to achieve success), please let me know!
Old 06-21-2014, 10:10 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
business, lessons, money, self-made, success