Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-22-2013, 12:23 AM   #1
Lily7
Zealot
Lily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle Voyage, Paperwhite 5th gen, Kobo Libra 2
Accidentally deleted a book from archive, how do I get it back?

I bought an epub from Kobobooks. Somehow I accidentally deleted the book from both the reader and the archive. It shows up in my library on the kobo website, but I don't see a way to get the book back to where I can access it while on the reader in order to download it again (aka, avoid side loading). Help?
Lily7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Select the book in the library list on the site. The press the "Bookmark' button at the top of the list. It should prompt you confirm adding the bookmark. Press OK. At the next sync, the book will be downloaded.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-22-2013, 01:18 AM   #3
Lily7
Zealot
Lily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle Voyage, Paperwhite 5th gen, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Select the book in the library list on the site. The press the "Bookmark' button at the top of the list. It should prompt you confirm adding the bookmark. Press OK. At the next sync, the book will be downloaded.
That worked! Thank you so much.
Lily7 is offline   Reply With Quote