Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-15-2012, 03:51 AM   #1
JimLL
Cynic
JimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsJimLL can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle
Losing data

I have an epub document that loads and reads fine in Calibre. I made it from a text document using Open Ofice. But when I use Calibre to convert it to mobi for my kindle the first 11 1/2 chapters disappear as viewed using the Calibre reader.

A TOC appears that matches the entire document, but, of course, with so much missing (or a least invisible) the TOC is useless for those missing chapters.

I'd like to know how to cure this ailment.
JimLL is offline   Reply With Quote