Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
Dodo
Dodo is on a distinguished road

Device: none
status bar size

Does anyone know the height of the status bar on the PobketBook 301 (in pixels)? I am designing a LaTeX template for creating pdf files to read on the PB, and I want to figure out the correct margin sizes.

Thanks.
Dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:47 AM   #2
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
Does anyone know the height of the status bar on the PobketBook 301 (in pixels)? I am designing a LaTeX template for creating pdf files to read on the PB, and I want to figure out the correct margin sizes.
go to this post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...959#post654959
and a few posts after that, take screenshots and measure them in Photoshop or in Gimp

I am looking forward to your template.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
Dodo
Dodo is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
go to this post https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...959#post654959
and a few posts after that, take screenshots and measure them in Photoshop or in Gimp

I am looking forward to your template.
Thanks, Kacir. These screenshots are for the PB 360, no?

Anyway, I will play with the margin setting and figure out what works best. Will post it here in a day or two.
Dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #4
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo View Post
Thanks, Kacir. These screenshots are for the PB 360, no?
I believe the firmware is almost identical and both units have the same pixel size 600x800 pixels.
I am pretty sure that the size of statusbar in pixels is exactly the same.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote