Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-17-2011, 07:27 AM   #1
dworth
Zealot
dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pc
Renegades, Book Two of the Progenitor Trilogy, now available on all formats

Hello all,

Following the success of my first novel, Exiles, I am proud to announce the release of the sequel 'Renegades'. Like it's predecessor, Renegades is a science-fiction novel featuring interstellar conflict, intrigue and the discovery of ancient evil. If this sounds like your sort of thing, Renegades is available in ebook format from the following outlets:

Amazon Kindle:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004WOVG2G
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004WOVG2G

Other formats and devices:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/53674

Other outlets to follow.

Exiles, Book One of the Progenitor Trilogy, is still available from the following:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003UYUWE2
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003UYUWE2
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/18959

and other good ebook vendors.

best wishes

Dan
dworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 08:35 AM   #2
dworth
Zealot
dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And of course both are now available on Amazon.de for all you Deutschlanders who like to read your sci-fi books in English.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B003UYUWE2

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B004WOVG2G
Old 05-11-2011, 02:22 AM   #3
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Dan

Cannot believe I missed your announcement!

Purchased your ebook from Smashwords just this minute as I thoroughly enjoyed your first Progenitors ebook, Exiles.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #4
sabredog
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Finished Renegades last night and recommend wholeheartedly.

Now I have to wait for the next book.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
dworth
Zealot

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm currently slaving away on the third and final one. It'll be out sometime next year, all being well.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
StoneT
StoneT began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Hi Dan,

I've been reading Sci-Fi for around 35 years now and I love Space Opera.

I found your 2 first books of the Progenitor Trilogy trawling through various Amazon recommendations - and WOW, they are some of the best books I've read lately !!!
I am a huge fan of the works of Iain M. Banks, Neal Asher, Alastair Reynolds, Peter F. Hamilton, Richard K. Morgan, Gary Gibson etc. - but your books definitely is also amongst my favourite reads (albeit being different in style etc. than the before mentioned).

Thanks you so much for creating these as there are so many not-very-readable books out there

Only "bad" thing is to wait for the third installment

Keep up the rockin',
StoneT
StoneT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #7
dworth
Zealot

Wow, thanks!
Old 09-12-2011, 04:30 AM   #8
sabredog

You could make a cracking TV mini series from this.