Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 02-25-2011, 11:17 PM   #1
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
ALP mini sd cards

Does anyone know if the ALP can use the mini sd cards with an adapter. I see a lot of Mini sd cards with an adapter to make them into regular sd cards on ebay.
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I don't know any reason why they wouldn't work. But since the micro SD cards are usually more expensive, I'm not sure I see the reason for getting them instead.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
hiaig
Addict
hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetbook and PocketBook IQ
I don't know about ALP, but microSD cards work with the Jetbook.

Cheers
hiaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
jlg432
Addict
jlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: jetBook, ALP, Pandigital 7"Color(Black+ White), Kyros MID7015a
I have both jetBook and ALP and yes they work with the micro SDHC cards in their adapters. With the advent of more devices using micro SDHC cards it makes sense to purchase this format with the adapter. This way they can be used in devices that only use the full size sdHC cards as well.

John
jlg432 is offline   Reply With Quote