Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-09-2013, 04:44 AM   #1
jngyi
jngyi began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Smile Please Help me "pending deliveries"

i have a kindle paperwhite 2013 version.
several days ago, when i click "deliver to" my kindle, it does not start downloading on my kindle and leave a pending deliveries number 1 on my manage your kindle page.
i tried other file but it adds pending deliveries number 2 and no download started on my kindle paperwhite.
the books that i bought on amazon.com could be downloaded smoothly to my kindle making no pending deliveries.
what is the problem?
i tried 12 times resetting and de-, re-registering, restart, buttoning 20seconds to no avail.
i even registered to my amazon.jp instead of amazon.com to investigate whether my kindle has organic prob.
but, on amazon.jp both amazon book and my personal document were downloadable without making pending deliveries.
What shall i do?
jngyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:26 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Contact Kindle Customer Service. Sounds as if something's got stuck at their end.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #3
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Tap Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by jngyi View Post
i have a kindle paperwhite 2013 version.
several days ago, when i click "deliver to" my kindle, it does not start downloading on my kindle and leave a pending deliveries number 1 on my manage your kindle page.
i tried other file but it adds pending deliveries number 2 and no download started on my kindle paperwhite.
the books that i bought on amazon.com could be downloaded smoothly to my kindle making no pending deliveries.
what is the problem?
i tried 12 times resetting and de-, re-registering, restart, buttoning 20seconds to no avail.
i even registered to my amazon.jp instead of amazon.com to investigate whether my kindle has organic prob.
but, on amazon.jp both amazon book and my personal document were downloadable without making pending deliveries.
What shall i do?

Tap Cloud on your PW 2013 and then do a long hold on the eBook and tap Add to Home Page.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote