Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-05-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Oh My! Sneaky Snake is that you?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth...00/9139971.stm

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Well I am a virgin, but I don't remember litters of baby snakes!
Must be a distant cousin.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
And being a virgin birth, maybe this should be in the Religious Thread....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Did we ever get any answers to this mystery of whether it's ss's cousin?

<--just trying to tie up loose ends.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:22 PM   #5
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
It gives a whole new meaning to 'Do it yourself.' doesn't it?
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #6
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My lations all reproduced sexually!
So I think that mob must be a different family.
They will be inbred very shortly, and I wouldn't be surprised if they die out after generations of compounded genetic disorders.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
How can you be inbred if you never did the deed to breed? Wouldn't that be just "in" without the "bred?"
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #8
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

I think are not outbred!
Old 12-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #9
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
I have to ask the question, how did they know the snake was a virgin.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:48 AM   #10
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
I have to ask the question, how did they know the snake was a virgin.
Gee........I'm so pleased somebody else asked!

Cheers
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:40 AM   #11
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
I don't think it is a VIRGIN birth, I think mine escaped .....

Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote