Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #16
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The demos were presumably not using the (up to) 800 MHz Marvell ARMADA 166E which will be used in the shipping device. Marvell says that EInk screen refreshes will be faster, and the enTourage eDGe will be using this processor in a netbook/reader combo device (so it has to be reasonably capable).
The Spring Design Alex also had the 166E, and its screen, while a little faster than most, is still pretty damn slow (one reason for the LCD in the first place). But hey, I'm keeping my fingers crossed anyway.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote