Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-19-2013, 03:22 PM   #1
beecasso
stalker
beecasso began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 4
Question What's wrong with my plugins?

Hello everyone in this wonderful forum that I like stalking out for hours at a time to soak up information. You guys are bloody brilliant!
Now me, I've been using calibre for a while - though, I've only been scratching at the surface. So, be gentle, please.

My problem is that I can't configure a couple or of my plugins, as in: the drop down menus either show no options available or don't let me fill anything in, or I can't add custom whatever have you. It's the worst with "count pages" where basically" nothing goes, but it also happens with fanfiction downloader, where it's just custom columns, methinks.

I don't know how long this problem has been existing, as I'm not really a heavy calibre user (though I'd like to be one). But. Yesterday I updated to 0.9.35. and then all the plugin updates. And then nothing seemed to be going my way and I was ready to bite my desk.

So. Tell me (nicely) how dumb I am and how it's something completely obvious that I am missing. Yeah?
Thank you.
Bee
beecasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:57 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@beecasso - have you tried uninstalling one of the troublesome plugins , and then reinstalling and reconfiguring it.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert