Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #1
jfpeji
jfpeji began at the beginning.

Device: none
Dawn of Spears' Giveaway - [Ends 31 July]

2013 Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale Promotion is only run for this month (1 July - 31 July). My epic fantasy short story "Dawn of Spears" is enrolled in the promotion.
A short description of it is the following:
"This story has all the ingredients that aspiring to make it epic: a fratricidal war between five kingdoms, a crazy monarch who yearns to be crowned absolute emperor, a secret mission and a story of impossible love. "
It is my most humble tribute to several of my favourite authors (J.R.R. Tolkien, George R.R. Martin, Alison Croggon and Stephenie Meyer).
If you are interested, do not hesitate to go to Smashwords and use the coupon code SW100 to grab your copy.
I would appreciate any review or rating received.
Feel free to spread the word to whoever could be interested in it too.
Thank you for your attention.
Best regards.
jfpeji is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure ebook, dragons, fantasy ebook, magic, wars