Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-08-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
jhk22
jhk22 began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Suitable format nightmares

What is the problem with this software?

I have a nook. I change the meta info and try to send it, and I get "WARNING: No Suitable Formats."

All my files are in PDF/EPUB format, which are suitable formats.

Please, help. This is infuriating.
jhk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
iandix
Addict
iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.iandix is far more humble than you.

Device: nook touch a Nook 3g (rooted) and a nookcolor (rooted)
are they DRM free ebooks?
iandix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhk22 View Post
What is the problem with this software?

I have a nook. I change the meta info and try to send it, and I get "WARNING: No Suitable Formats."

All my files are in PDF/EPUB format, which are suitable formats.

Please, help. This is infuriating.
That message usually means the Device Plug-in settings have been set (changed) to prefer certain formats over (instead) of others.

Preferences,
Plugins (near the bottom of the list)
Device interface
(find your device)
Customize the list of supported formats is there. Tic and/or reorder
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
You might want to check under Prefernces->Plugins->Device Interface Plugins->Nook ->Customize that those formats are enabled. I cannot think why they should not be, but if the formats are not enabled for the Nook it would explain your symptoms.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote