Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 04-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
mac won't recognise Eco eclipse

I have a new Eco Eclipse and after charging and plugging in to the computer it doesn't show up as an external device. My old Eco reader worked perfectly, any ideas? I have tried a different usb port but no go.

TIA
amward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:12 AM   #2
Caysho
Caysho began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
The firmware is from May 2010, so I expect it will be this Jinke/Hanlin SDK issue. There is a newer one for the Eco Reader (mine has V2.02AU.100722 ) which works on the mac, so I figure there will be a newer version built for the Eclipse.
Caysho is offline   Reply With Quote